Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Meet: Erika!!

For out next designer, I'd like to introduce: Erika!!

Here is a little bit about her, by her:

"Hi! My name is Erika. I got married to my best friend in October 2009. We have a HUGE furbaby, a German Rottweiler named Gnarles. Love spending time outside, taking walks, watching the birds, playing bocce in the backyard. I've been scrapping/paper crafting for probably 6-8 years. I started out scrapbooking for a few years, took a break for a few years and now mostly do cards. I love being able to create a card personalized for the person. So much more personal than going to the store and buying one :) I FINALLY have a craft room in our new house. I definitely love that I have my own space where I can get crafty!! I'm slowly getting back in the swing of things and am having a blast learning all the new techniques and playing with the new tools! A few of my favorite products are Echo Park paper, Unity Stamps, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist & Glimmer Glam, Pink by Deign stamps & Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro! My go to tools are my heat embossing gun, my cricut, my cuttlebug, martha stewart scoreboard and my glue glider pro!"


Here are some cards that Erika submitted as showcasing her style best:



and a layout:



and here is the Altered item, and 3 color specific item she submitted just for us! -Love the ribbon flower-


Thanks for joining us, Erika!! -DeeDee

3 comments:

  1. Erika you already know this but I love all of those projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! Can't wait to see your projects :)

    ReplyDelete