Monday, September 27, 2010

Thank You and Fly Away Cards by DeeDee

I wanted to share a couple of cards I made using some of my favorites from the store!!

First off I needed a thank you card, I started with a kraft base and used some KnCompany paper.. I embellished with a Cosmo Cricket paper pack that is currently sold out, but my favorite part of this card is the giant scripty T that comes from the Art Blanche Script Chipboard Set - There's also a swirl flower and some tulle, a Martha Stewart half pearl and some distress ink.



This next card was for a secret sister card swap - I used a kraft base again.. but picked out a gorgeous green paper from the Crate Paper Lemongrass Kit (whole kit for only $6.99!!!) and some other random patterned paper I had. I used a butterfly from Angel Company, some distressing ink and distressing powder, and a stamp from Chatter Box Botanico Set. I finished off with a little raffia!



For adhering both cards I two of my favorite products are straight from BSD - the EK Success Permanent Adhesive Dispenser and the EK Success 2Way Glue Pen!!

Hope you enjoy! -DeeDee

No comments:

Post a Comment