Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall Layout by DeeDee

So I'm going to start off the Fall Theme Layout challenge on facebook!

I scraplifted this layout from a gal who posted on the Echo Park paper company's facebook and gave it a couple of my own twists:



I started with a piece of Bazzil Cardstock from the Cardstock kit of the month and used Distress Inks to ink the edge and crinkles of the paper. I picked one of my favorite photos of Chamos and I at the park playing in the leaves, and made a frame for it with the Fancy Pants 50 Piece paper pack which also made the leaves of the tree and the blue sky background. I cut the leaves using the Don Juan cricut cartridge and made the tree truck out of corrugated cardboard. I used the Art Blanche Tahoma letters for my title and adhered everything with the Zig glue pen and EK Success Permanent Adhesive roller.



=) Now let's see YOUR fall layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment